Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0016 is available as of 03-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.

Why is Complete Task Greyed out in Data Review

ptomkoptomko Posts: 68 ✭✭
edited August 2018 in The Astronauts (Q&A)
Customer wants a dropdown to be able to mark document as reviewed. I have the dropdown default to No and the validate expression says it must be Yes.

After the validation is cleared, everything looks good...
BUT...I can't complete the task.
If I stop the Data Review Session and go back in THEN I can complete the task.

Tagged:

Comments

• rmccutcheonrmccutcheon Posts: 756 ✭✭✭
    In the last screen shot you added there is a save button in the top right corner. Try using that and then seeing if the complete button lights up
  • ptomkoptomko Posts: 68 ✭✭
    Yes, the Complete Task comes up if you do the Save. I don't guess I ever saw that save button before. Is that the way it is supposed to work?

@dlittle will be better at explaining this than me.
  • BradleyBradley Posts: 94 ✭✭✭
    Your toolbar is missing. Use Alt + S to show the toolbar and your Complete Task button should appear.
  • BradleyBradley Posts: 94 ✭✭✭
    Alternatively, you can click Processing at the top and choose "Settings..."
    Paul was using the drop down on Task to complete task, the button was greyed out until he hit save.
  • dlittledlittle Posts: 39 ✭✭✭

Only when a user commits field value changes, does the Attended Client evaluate the complete status. Field changes are committed when a user navigates to another document, closes the current task or clicks 'Save'.