Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

I need to update an index field on append.

I have a cmis connection setup to append scanned documents into existing ApplicationXtender documents when the indexes match if the indexes don't match then it just adds the documents as a new document.  But it does not update any fields in the index.  I need to update just one of the fields in the index when it is an append.  How can I achieve this?

Answers

• Options
    strotellistrotelli Posts: 42 admin
    @timthetechman Would adding an Link Action to update the indexes after CMIS Export work for you? I am assuming the process that appends is a separate process. 
  • Options
    timthetechmantimthetechman Posts: 11
    I am not familiar with "Link Actions".  BIS setup the CMIS connection to append but it seems to append with that CMIS connection.  The append connection is only used for on ApplicationXtender Application.  I have a separate CMIS connection that exports to my other ApplicationXtender Applications.
  • Options
    GrooperGuruGrooperGuru Posts: 481 admin
    @strotelli any other suggestions based on the info above?
    Matt Harrison
    Product Manager
    mharrison@bisok.com