Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

flag reason: The Operation has timed out

I noticed that I'm getting this error or flag on documents that have bigger counts of pages within the document. This may be between 75- 100 or higher.  I"m not sure what the page count number is. Is there a default for number of pages recommended?

Comments

• Options
    jgernerjgerner Posts: 9
    Good afternoon. What dose the error say? Hover over the red flag it should give you a short description. Also in Grooper Design studio in the root under the Licensing tab what is your page volume set as?
  • Options
    ShengherShengher Posts: 2
    My Licensing tab tells me that I have unlimited page volume, unlimited file volume, unlimited extraction volume. 

I see different errors. some flags are for "The operation has timed out", another flag reads "The request was aborted; the request was canceled", and "nullreferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object".
  • Options
    jgernerjgerner Posts: 9
    What happens if you pause and reset the batch's? Sounds like it's unattended? Go to one of the error's and reset the batch and see if it runs through. In my experience if you reset it usually processes all the steps of the batch in question.