Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

Export Behavior - Export as Zip

ComputerDimensionComputerDimension Posts: 11
edited April 19 in The Astronauts (Q&A)
How do I set up my export behavior to export the PDF, JSON, and XML as a ZIP file? Currently, they are being exported as 3 separate documents, and I am not sure how to export them as a ZIP. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    jspraguejsprague Posts: 10
    Select zip format for the behavior on the content model or if this is for a document type you would go to the behaviors section on the document type and select zip format

• Options
    @jsprague
    That is what I did as you can see in the screenshot. In my content model, I set up Behaviors -> Export Behaviors, Export Type -> File Export. Export Formats -> Zip Format. But when I run export, I am getting all the Formats exported seperatly, and the Zip export contains a .PNG of the Document. I want the Zip file to contain the .PDF, .JSON, and .XML
  • Options
    edited April 19
    @jsprague

The ZIP format "Export Behavior" exports descendants of a folder as a .ZIP As an example I attached screenshots below showing ZIP format is exporting the .png images for Pages 1 and 2 as a ZIP when exporting the Nassau Provisions (6) document.

I would like to export .PDF format, JSON format, and XML format as 1 ZIP. Is there a way to add these as descendants to the folder?