Grooper 2.90.0063 is available as of 3-24-2021! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 22.00.0011 is available as of 9-19-2022! Check the Downloads Discussion for information on new features, and to download the latest build!
Grooper 21.00.0055 is available as of 9-22-2022! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper x Change Basics - Configuring Notifications in Grooper x Change
Now that you're a member of Grooper x Change, the first thing you should do is configure your Notification Settings. Various activities throughout Grooper x Change can trigger email or in-app popup notifications.
- To configure these, start by clicking the "Settings" icon in the toolbar and choose "Edit Profile".
- In the secondary menu, choose "Notification Preferences".
- There are some general usage settings to configure first.
- Then, you can configure Email or Popup notifications for each Category within Grooper x Change. This is an easy way to make sure you stay up to speed with the types of discussions that most interest you. These notifications are broken into two activity types: Discussions and Comments.
The Discussions notifications tell you when a New Discussion is posted in the corresponding Category. The Comments notifications tell you when a Comment is added to any discussion in the corresponding Category. Once you have everything setup to your liking, be sure to Save your preferences at the bottom before moving on.
- In-App Notifications will appear in the toolbar as seen below.