Grooper 22.00.0020 is available as of 2-23-2023! Check the Downloads Discussion for information on new features, and to download the latest build!
Grooper 23.00.0037 is available as of 11-17-2023! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 21.00.0080 is available as of 11-21-2023! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper x Change Basics - Configuring Notifications in Grooper x Change
Now that you're a member of Grooper x Change, the first thing you should do is configure your Notification Settings. Various activities throughout Grooper x Change can trigger email or in-app popup notifications.
- To configure these, start by clicking the "Settings" icon in the toolbar and choose "Edit Profile".
- In the secondary menu, choose "Notification Preferences".
- There are some general usage settings to configure first.
- Then, you can configure Email or Popup notifications for each Category within Grooper x Change. This is an easy way to make sure you stay up to speed with the types of discussions that most interest you. These notifications are broken into two activity types: Discussions and Comments.
The Discussions notifications tell you when a New Discussion is posted in the corresponding Category. The Comments notifications tell you when a Comment is added to any discussion in the corresponding Category. Once you have everything setup to your liking, be sure to Save your preferences at the bottom before moving on.
- In-App Notifications will appear in the toolbar as seen below.