Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

Create table from another table

Hello guys, I have 2 different tables and I want to create a new one with values from them, I have this expression but I don´t know how to get the index dynamically.

ParentElement.Doc_Tables.TBL_Header.Item(0).Item

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Options
    jspraguejsprague Posts: 10
    What you will need to do in order to achieve this is:

1. Establish column headers by configuring the Header Extractor property of each Data Column in the Data Table.
      • You must configure header extractors for each Data Column whose data you want to collect.
      • Alternatively, you may configure a Header Row Extractor set on the Data Table (This property is found in the Tabular Layout sub-properties).
    2. Assign a Value Extractor for at least one Data Column.
      • For example, we may expect to find a quantity for each item shipped on an invoice, regardless of the vendor. There's always a column with a "Quantity" or "QTY" or "Shipped" or some similar header.
      • Since this data is also present on every row, this will provide the information necessary to find each row in the table.
      • While you need at least one Data Column's Value Extractor configured to detect rows, multiple columns may be used to detect rows.
        • Furthermore, a Data Column's Value Extractor will either perform "Primary Extraction" to perform row detection or "Secondary Extraction" to extract data from already detected rows. We will discus using multiple columns to detect rows and the differences between "Primary" and "Secondary Extraction" in the #Advanced Setup Considerations section of this article.
    3. Set the Data Table object's Extract Method property to Tabular Layout.
      • And configure any Tabular Layout properties as needed. We will discuss many of these properties, why and how to to use them in the #Advanced Setup Considerations section of this article.
    4. Test to ensure the table's data is collected.

I also provided a link to the Grooper Wiki page as well. https://wiki.grooper.com/index.php?title=Tabular_Layout_(Table_Extraction_Method)_-_2021

Scroll down until you see the heading "Tabular Layout Without Label Sets".
  • Options
    jcardenasjcardenas Posts: 7
    Thank you for your help but I want to merge tables already extracted.

I want to merge table TBL Header and TBL Details and populate the table Resultado.