Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

Export "Valid" property for each Value

In my exported JSON, I would like to include if the item is "Valid" as a property of each value. That information is not in the index data by default. I see the "Valid" property in the XML editor and I know that information is kept somewhere. I am wondering how get it in my export. 
g2.PNG 28.2K
q1.PNG 173.4K

Comments

• Options
    jgernerjgerner Posts: 9
    In the XSLT editor it will show the Value because it is live information, but a export will not. It only shows metadata and the data fields and values.
    The Information isn't kept documented to export outside of XSLT. I'm reaching out just to make sure. I'll post what I find out!
  • Options
    ComputerDimensionComputerDimension Posts: 11
    edited April 19
    @jgerner
    I see here XML Metadata Export does Export "Valid" as a field property. I might be able to use the XML export instead of the JSON export since it has all the information I need, but ideally, I would like the export to be in JSON format.
    Or is there a way to record the live validate information in the JSON, (with something like CurrentDocument.PropertiesJson or Instance.ViewableProperties)

Currently I am using the following code to Export validation information and it works great for DataFields, but for line items, it does not tell me which row the error is, it only gives me the column name.
    String.Join(",", Instance.InvalidElements.Select(Function(element) element.ErrorMessage.ToString()))
    String.Join(",", Instance.InvalidElements.Select(Function(element) element.Name.ToString()))