Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

File Import as Part of Batch Process

I want to make a File Import part of the Batch Process.  The process of Batch > New > From > File System Import works and allows me to specify the Document Type, but I want to know how to make this part of an automated Batch Process.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    BradleyBradley Posts: 94 ✭✭✭
    As of today, there is not an available Batch Process Activity that can import mid-process. You can, however, create a custom activity using an Object Library. It will require you to be able to script in VB.Net. You will want to set the script to inherit from the base class named ImportProvider. I'd also recommend you request this as a new feature in the Dream Board at https://xchange.grooper.com/categories/ideas and include your desired use-case for this ability.
  • Options
    drotellidrotelli Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Did this answer the question?