Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0016 is available as of 03-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.

Not Seeing Level 2 Information During Data Review

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited May 2018 in The Astronauts (Q&A)
Can you have nested data-models?  For example, I've created a data-model in the root that have extractors that every doc type will share, but for specific doc-types I've created a content-category and another data-model with data-fields specific to that doc.  When under data-review I'm only seeing the data-model fields from the root.

Answers

• RandoCalrisianRandoCalrisian Posts: 195 admin
    edited May 2018
    Take a look at the Properties of Data Review Step, as well as Properties of Data Review Activity.
    Make sure the Scope is set to what you're wanting within the former, and for the latter, open the Index Navigator Settings  and make sure the Processing Level is set to the appropriate Level.

Randall Kinard
    rkinard@bisok.com

• rmccutcheonrmccutcheon Posts: 756 ✭✭✭
    After looking at the content model you sent me, we went to one of the categories that had a nested section. In the section we can see that you have no extract method set, so nothing for that section was found. The Miss Disposition for the section was set to no instance, once we changed the Miss Disposition to Blank Instance and ran extraction the section now stays whether the extractor find anything or not.